SV: Europa-List: Door fit

Subject: SV: Europa-List: Door fit
From: Alex e Debora <kaarsberg@terra.com.br>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 23:33:15

One solution that has been presented here a long time ago, I liked for its
simplicity and added safety.

Somebody had simply put an overcentering hook on the door sill, which after
closing the door would be engaged on a small ridge on the door, or vice
versa.

Lightweight, easy to do and it provides a very good second locking of the
door preventing the door from opening in flight, should the standard locking
mechanism fail.

Alex