Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp Propellers

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp Propellers
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 23:52:54

Jos, Are you stating your theory here or quoting the Austrian AAIB report,
and if so where is it published?
        Incidentally although the SR3000 has double electrical cutout
microswitches at each end of its pitch range, the SR200 does have a  single
electrical system with a mechanical back up system.
        Regards, David Joyce ( with no problem SR3000!) G-XSDJ