Europa-List: Woodcomp Propellers

Subject: Europa-List: Woodcomp Propellers
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:28:03

Help !

Does anyone amongst the UK Europa fraternity have experience in dealing
directly with the Woodcomp factory.

I have one of the older Woodcomp propellers that I was hoping to fit to our
Europa but the PFA have decreed that it requires a factory modification (or
a dispensation from them to do the mod myself). The reason are these blades
are capable of going into reverse and the PFA require stops fitting that
would prevent this.

Conrad Beale was the UK agent but has recently ceased in this role. The new
UK agent RotoSport have told me they cant help because they havent got their
agency set up yet.

Also does anyone have a factory maintenance manual (or experience of
assembling and disassembling the hub unit) - as I need to dismantle the hub
and am reluctant to do so without proper instructions.

My other option is to scrap the existing blades (which are brand new) and
order a new set directly from the factory.

Carl Pattinson
G-LABS

Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.6.4
http://www.iolo.com