Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp Propellers

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp Propellers
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:44:26

Hi Carl,

While i am not in the UK part of the Europa fraternity :-) i still feel i should
respond. First of all, i am happy to hear that the PFA does not accept the
Woodcomp
in flight adjustable without modification. It could have to do with the
accident that happened to me, where exactly such a thing happened.  My best
advice is to scrap the hub and find another supplier. It could save your life
and possibly others. Sorry for the outburst, please be assured that it is well
ment.

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org