Europa-List: Bouncing Mono Classic

Subject: Europa-List: Bouncing Mono Classic
From: Remi Guerner <air.guerner@orange.fr>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 13:34:57
Hi Bud,

I have an Air Trac 8:00 tyre inflated to 30 PSI, in order to favor prop
clearance. I have tested anything from the factory recommanded 18 PSI to
35 PSI and have not found any significant effect on bouncing, regardless
of runway surface.
After 600 hours flying the monowheel, I bounce it from time to time and
manage to grease it sometimes. Other landings are reasonably good.

Regards
Remi Guerner
F-PGKL mono XS

on tire
pressure and concrete runways to get a feel for what works for each of
you. Bud Yerly<<<<<<<<<<<