Re: Europa-List: Bouncing Mono Classic

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Bouncing Mono Classic
From: rparigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 01:28:35

Hi Frank

I am not too familiar with Classic monowheels, but think I remember reading that
early Classics did not have dampers.

Do you have two hydraulic dampers installed?

I am pretty sure there was a service bulletin or modification to add.

If Europa does not still list, have a look @ EuropaOwners, I think they have
older
information.

I am not sure if Red shock absorbers have holes for dampers. I have a XS
monowheel
and it has a black shock absorber with holes for dampers.

If you don't have dampers, probably a good idea to install. Also look at old
service
info, there was a mod to early undercarriage mounting frames that adds
strengthening
to prevent overcentre stress failure.

Ron Parigoris

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org