RE: Europa-List: Bouncing Mono Classic

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Bouncing Mono Classic
From: nigel charles <nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 07:33:57
If you run the tyre at low pressure check that the brake caliper doesn't
rub against the tyre. This is particularly a problem if the caliper is
in the original low position. Even when it is visually clear,
compression on landing and tight turns whilst taxying can cause the
caliper to rub against the sidewall. Look for a circular mark on the
sidewall during walkrounds. Rotating the caliper rearwards to be at
least the in line with the trailing arm is a good idea.

Nigel Charles