Re: Europa-List: Aileron setup

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Aileron setup
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:03:50

Frans
The starboard one looks OK, so adjust the port one.
Make sure both ailerons hit the UP stop. That is important. If one of
them has the balance weight of the other aileron hitting the skin that
is wrong.
Graham

Frans Veldman wrote:

> Port aileron
> Up 22.5
> Down 20.4
>
> Starboard aileron
> Up 24.8
> Down 21.9
>
> Should I worry about the result? Should I try fixing it by rebuilding some
> critical
components? If so, what needs to be rebuild? I guess one of the bellcranks
has one hole slightly off, so it has more (or less) lever action. Maybe I
can fix it by putting the link bolt of the starboard aileron further away from
the hinge?