Re: Europa-List: Aileron setup

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Aileron setup
From: Frans Veldman <frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 03:05:36

Hi! Frans.
Just occurred to me .....are the bellcranks of equal leg, because if not
you may have one incorrect way round giving you unequal movements?
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG

-----[/quote:04b201de89]

You mean that I might have mounted it incorrectly? I checked everything already,
this is not the case. The error would then be much higher. I suspect the problem
what I have is due to the accumulation of build- and part tolerances. If
you are lucky consequitive tolerances cancel each other out, in my case they
probably
work in the same direction. Maybe I should just swap the bell cranks?
;-)

I found that the starboard aileron drive pin is 1mm too close to the hinge.
Could
this be the cause?

Frans

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org