Re: Europa-List: Aileron setup

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Aileron setup
From: Frans Veldman <frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 09:19:09

Thanks for all the advice. I will try again, but the desciptions look like what
I have been doing so far. The points is, if I start with the QD's vertical, the
link rods adjusted to the upper limit, I somehow end up with about 26 degrees
down travel for the starboard aileron. As soon as I start correcting this by
adjusting the link rod, it messes up all the other parameters, such as upper
aileron limit, neutral setting etc and whatever I try, I can't get it right
anymore.
The weather doesn't look promising today, so I can't get the airplane outside to
try again.

BTW, I use the Europa factory sold digital level, and measure compared against
the wing tip, i.e. neutral is the aileron parallel to the wing tip.

Frans

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org