RE: Europa-List: Aileron setup

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Aileron setup
From: Greg Fuchs <gregoryf.flyboy@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:26:52

Hi Frans,

If you had tried it you would have gotten what I had already tested, which
would be another thread similar to the info at this link:

http://www.matronics.com/searching/getmsg_script.cgi?INDEX=4453164?KEYS=driv
e_pin_is_the_main_critical?LISTNAME=Europa?HITNUMBER=6?SERIAL=08204312475?SH
OWBUTTONS=YES

However, on closer inspection, I think you may have covered this already.

Regards,
Greg