Re: Europa-List: Mono or Tri-Gear, what to choose?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mono or Tri-Gear, what to choose?
From: Paul Boulet <possibletodo@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 18:53:12
Hi All;
I originally built my XS as a mono wheel.- I was very unhappy with the co
nfiguration and converted it to Tri Gear which I love.- I take off and la
nd much more like a Mooney than a Cessna- with full flaps on a Cessna you s
imply point the nose higher and higher while with a Mooney (and my XS) I ho
ld a configuartion and let the speed bleed off.
-
And in case any of you don't know, my tri gear is for sale- email me for de
tails off list if interested
-
Paul Boulet, Malibu, California- N914PB