RE: Europa-List: Fuel tank - bulges and leakage.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel tank - bulges and leakage.
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 06:24:37

thats a great job, few wrinkles from the welding heat but hey it wont effect
the performance, the extra
capacity is good, my measurements indicated that an increase of about 27
litres was possible
but i didnt fill in the tunnel as you have, or included head rests, just
curious, how do you
vent the head rests to allow them to fill fully, I didnt see any holes there
other than the
one for the fuel sender.

craig