RE: Europa-List: Fuel tank - bulges and leakage.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel tank - bulges and leakage.
From: Nigel Graham <nigelgraham@btconnect.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 17:01:07

Gary,

I just looked back through my records, it seems I spent ?120 ($240 today) on
two sheets of Magnesium alloy (though I only needed one).
I paid the welder ?150 ($300 today).
I had some 3/8" tubing (for the internal breathers) "in stock", and turned
up the fuel hose nozzle, filter housings and all other fittings from stock
material.
The lowest cost was my 18 months labour!!!

I don't have anything as sophisticated as "plans" though I do have a
cupboard full of carefully cut and numbered cardboard templates.

Nigel