Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank - bulges and leakage.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank - bulges and leakage.
From: Venu Rao <venurao@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 12:37:41
A friend who used to race shared this company's name.
They're apparently the gold standard for fuel cell bladders
in the racing world.

http://www.atlinc.com/racing.html

He also suggested that most rubber bladder tanks have
2 major drawbacks:

1/ 5 year lifespan
2/ Temp variance effecting fuel capacity (range typically is 30=BAF to

120=BAF (0=BA to 50=BAC)

I've also attached a .pdf which includes a "Product Safety Bulletin"
section.

Rather keen to get this issue resolved!