RE: Europa-List: Monowheel speed kit

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Monowheel speed kit
From: Terry Seaver terrys <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:22:16

I neglected to mention that when we closed off our gills we also opened
up the lower cowl exit area and baffled the area between the foot wells
to force air from the eye ball inlets down past the cylinders, then the
muffler, and finally out the bottom of the cowl. This dropped in-cowl
temps from 450 deg F to about 250 max and lowered oil temps in climb by
20 deg F.

Regards,
Terry