Re: Europa-List: Monowheel speed kit

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel speed kit
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:13:19

Jeff,

A nibbler is a hand held tool, usually air powered, which contains a
small punch and anvil.  When used, it "nibbles" away at the aluminum,
creating small crescent-shaped bits as it eats through the material.
It's used to cut out areas that would be difficult to get to with
shears, or other tools...

Jeff - Baby Blue
329 hrs