Re: Europa-List: StructuraL failure or?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: StructuraL failure or?
From: Keith Hickling <keithhickling@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 19:13:19

Jos,
I don't understand why you are suggesting that if one drive pin is not
connected to the T bar, the anti-servo tabs would function in reverse (ie
causing positive instead of negative feedback to tailplane movement, so
causing instability. I don't see why the unconnected one should move in
reverse direction. Can you explain your thoughts in more detail?

Regards,
Keith.
New Zealand.