Re: Europa-List: Old Sarum Fly in UPDATE

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Old Sarum Fly in UPDATE
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 19:45:58
MessageUnless im missing something NOTAMS indicates there to be a flying
display at Middle Wallop all day from 6.30am until 4.30pm with a 5 mile
exclusion zone up to 6000 ft. No indication of what route, height or
time the Red Arrows might arrive or depart. Its all a bit wooly !

Hopefully those versed in the art of deciphering NOTAMS will be able to
extract some more useful information.

Carl Pattinson
G-LABS