RE: Europa-List: StructuraL failure or?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: StructuraL failure or?
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 23:48:02

All
I believe Roger Bull had an incident with the servo trim tabs which
resulted in the modification which stiffened the drive pin plates.

Perhaps he would kindly contribute to this thread?

When I had my trim motor "failing to reverse" without going to full
travel position problem, the forces on the control stick were enormous
to such a degree I allowed the plane to climb momentarily until it
reached full trim nose up position before reversing the mode of
operation.  I would have had great difficulty landing in this
configuration in fact I doubt it possible.
Regards
Bob H.