Re: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73
From: Mike Parkin <mikenjulie.parkin@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:49:43

Carl,

Just because people do not conform with your own train of thought it does
not mean that they are knee-jerking or the unfortunate sufferers of a Mass
Paranoia.  All it means is they have a different opinion to you.  Those
people, misguided as they may be, are entitled to their opinion..... as are
you.

regards,

Mike