Re: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 23:36:18
Jeremy,
Who wants to take it out? Is there likely to be maintenance on TP4? If
it was easy to take out now why don't we do that and place the TP 14s
for something better. The fact is it is very hard to take it out now, is
it not? If you had to then the spot weld could be dismantled.
Food for thought.
Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street,