RE: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 09:44:17

Here here Mike. Kate and I feel exactly the same. We are fortunate to have a
second aircraft to fly when we get the time (we are getting married next
weekend). Right now it's a much easier decision to get in the Comanche than
fly our beloved Europa.
Is it not time for us to ASK E2004 to make a commitment to a redesign as I'm
sure it would be an excellent income stream for them and a great comfort to
many of us. As you say, the loss of two good friends due to structural
failure is just not acceptable.

Alan