Re: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73
From: Mike Parkin <mikenjulie.parkin@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 07:30:35

Graham,

I think we will never know the full story on Williams aircraft.

New larger pins, clamp mods, TP6 'crutches'.  There has been a considerable
amount of static generated in the last few years, all centred around the
pitch control system.  I like your idea.  But let us not stop there, at the
same time we should be upgrading the TP9 and TP12s.  The system around the
tailplane torque tube needs a testosterone injection.

regards,

Mike