RE: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:35:38

Hi Bob

I'm sure Mike can speak for himself, but from my point of view a redesign
would not automatically infer the fleet should be grounded, just that a
better stronger version was being made available.
Also I would prefer to remain current in something that I felt was likely to
keep me current also (just my opinion).
I have seriously lost confidence in the Europa and whilst I won't
immediately stop flying it, I will always be wary of what can happen as we
all should be.

Alan