Re: Europa-List: Tailplane flutter

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tailplane flutter
From: Duncan & Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 14:30:57

Graham,
I agree that they loosen up on repeated  fitment, yet I had taken great care
to minimise this during the build (fitting back together only twice, less
than which was not possible).

As such, unless marginally oversize pins are supplied for the final fitting,
the design is invalidated by the build process.

Duncan McF.