Re: Europa-List: Tailplane flutter

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tailplane flutter
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:12:46

Duncan
I think they always were supplied as an interference fit.
I've noticed, however, that once they have been in and out more than
once they loosen up. Pushing a drill through to drill the nylon bush is
an awful thing to do to an accurate hole.

Better way might be to supply the nylon bush pre drilled, then bond in
the bronze bushes to fit the position of the nylon instead of the other
way round.

Re write the plans a bit?

Graham