RE: Europa-List: To Those That Have Sanded Before Me... :)

Subject: RE: Europa-List: To Those That Have Sanded Before Me... :)
From: Jack Hilditch <wmjack1@t3cs.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 07:43:42
Brian,

If the low area is still quite visible (greater than 3" radius is a good
rule of thumb to start with), with well defined stripes, I would suggest
continuing with the serrated trowel.  Typically, a flat trowel is only used
for the final skim coat.  You might want to try a finer toothed trowel, as
the depression is filled with succeeding coats, but the striping (or lack
thereof) is really what tells the tale.

Regards,

Jack

  _____