Re: Europa-List: To Those That Have Sanded Before Me... :)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: To Those That Have Sanded Before Me... :)
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 20:48:54
Hi Brian,
I just put it on thick, sometimes using my fingers... gloved of course.

Let your large sanding block with 80 grit in diagonal motion one way,
then back the other take it back down to the shape of the leading edge.

Get with anyone local thats built a glass plane. I did with a local
long EZ builder and his advice or on hands experience was priceless.
Regards,
Jeff
A258 Gold Rush @ 55 hours