Re: Europa-List: Oil cooler thermostat

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oil cooler thermostat
From: Horizonspace@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 02:26:06

In a message dated 11/12/2006 5:06:39 P.M. Central Standard Time,
karelvranken@hotmail.com writes:

Svein,
I bought the oil thermostat in Germany by the  Rotax dealer Franz. The syste
is quiet simple and the instructions for  installation are clear. You neet t
ask for the connections you want. You can  find all this on the net. Franz
Aircraft de. search under Zubeh=F6r   =F6lthermostat.
Best regards,
Karel Vranken.