RE: Europa-List: Re: Help Required from our American Friends

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Help Required from our American Friends
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 10:47:35

Hi Fred

Yes it's British registered and I am hoping to keep it in the U.S. permanently,
I am happy to move it to the N register if that helps as we will be living at
Spruce Creek airpark in Florida for the winters. I am told that the rules
covering
experimental aircraft are different to those governing certified aircraft,
but I can't find anyone who actually knows. Just the FAA guy who says NO..!
Any help you can offer would be great.
Kind Regards

Alan