RE: Europa-List: RE: Help Required from our American Friends

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RE: Help Required from our American Friends
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 10:54:39

Karl

I do have free storage I live on Spruce Creek airpark in Florida and
presently have a large EMPTY hanger just waiting for my aircraft, but your
idea of just having it there for part of the year is interesting. I am told
that I can't have in the U.S. at all..!
Do you know anything different to that? Bear in mind it's an experimental
aircraft not a certified one, therefore the rules are different.

Alan