RE: Europa-List: Setting wing incidence

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Setting wing incidence
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:52:48

You should set the wing incidence up with the tops on and the wing in its
final configuration.  You will be making a template of the top curvature of
the wing with a level surface on top to put a digital level on.  During
this operation my fuselage was on its cradle that had adjustable feet.  The
fuselage was set so that the window sill was level.  More important than
any thing else make sure the left and right sides are exactly the same.
If after curing one is slightly off make sure the other is set the same or
session.  Do the first on get it cured and all set and then see what you
have.  Then do the other side.

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ