RE: Europa-List: Setting wing incidence

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Setting wing incidence
From: Stephan Cassel <cassel@sensewave.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:22:30

Hi Graham,

You are of course right.

I did check the incidence at the position (more or less) that you
describe (I read your tips in the "Hints and Tips") and it shows same
reading on both wings. But I measured the thickness at the same position
and they were different: about 8 mm or so. I.e. the wings are not 100%
symmetric.

My conclusion was: do it per manual as correct as possible and do the
"Graham check" before mixing the Araldite 420. If God is on my side it
will work ok. Otherwise I have to trim.

Regards,
Stephan