RE: Europa-List: Setting wing incidence

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Setting wing incidence
From: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:51:47
        FILETIME=[169004C0:01C5711B]

Thanks - Will

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of Stephan Cassel

Hi Will,

It sounds risky. I know builders that have done it without the upper
skin but then you need to build up exactly same height in order to
"simulate" the skin, if you are using the template.

I did set the wing incidence before the uni reinforcing plies. The
template sits more accurate on the wing without uni.

Regards,

Stephan