RE: Europa-List: Setting wing incidence

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Setting wing incidence
From: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:01:34
        FILETIME=[AB193220:01C57345]

OK I am learning bit by bit.

I think that I was not being clear I meant mid wing span wise not cord wise
but your clarification is useful to say the least.

So the cord is the line/distance between the leading edge and the trailing
edge so that in this instance the angle of incidence is cord 2.5 deg leading
edge up relative to the datum line which is the left windowsill.  The
template is merely a method of measuring this - one could for example attach
a straight edge to Leading edge and Trailing edge and achieve the same
effect.

So the next question is roll trim...I am assuming this is a servo embedded
in the aileron connected to a trim tab in the ? right wing.

Anyone have any advice on this type of servo etc?

Will