RE: Europa-List: Can one person maneuver the wings in the shop?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Can one person maneuver the wings in the shop?
From: ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:15:16

Hi! Andrew
If you take a look at http://www.crixbinfield.co.uk/europa.htm
and scroll to Bob Harrisons Europa G-PTAG  you should find details of a
wing dolly which I've used for all rigging and loading into my covered trailer
on my own for every flight. I works OK except the C of G rollover needed
to be about 4" nearer the leading edge.
It should also be shown on the Matronics Photo Share.pages.
Since I'm away in Lapland at present I can't be more precise with the
directions.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG

FREE weekend phone calls! NO monthly fee, NO contract!

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/services/smarttalk/?StartupCode=OL063&srccode=COD_563