Europa-List: Can one person maneuver the wings in the shop?

Subject: Europa-List: Can one person maneuver the wings in the shop?
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:49:37

Just looking for ideas on how I can maneuver the wings during
construction. I have a wing-caddy, but lifting the wing from the shop
table to the caddy needs an extra pair of hands. I also need to flip
the wings over, tilt them etc.. to work on different parts. I was
thinking of suspending from the ceiling, but there doesn't seem to be a
clear attach points on the wings. Any ideas are appreciated.