RE: Europa-List: Can one person maneuver the wings in the shop?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Can one person maneuver the wings in the shop?
From: Chuck Popenoe <cpops@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:56:13

With a plug-in wingtip trolley
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~cpops/wingtiptrolley.htm single handed
maneuvering of fully assembled wings is a snap.  The wing is handled by the
spar and may be switched from the wing caddy to the plane (and the reverse)
with little time or trouble.  I would have had a real problem without the
trolley, as my wife has let me know emphatically that she doesn't much like
to handle heavy wings!

Pops
A036