Europa-List: In-line skate wheels

Subject: Europa-List: In-line skate wheels
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 16:35:57

The question was raised regarding in-line skate wheels.  I have switched over to
the 100 mm in-line wheels earlier this year.  They seems to work as well as
the Colson wheels I had been using prior, however, as you can imagine the
in-line
wheels are much lighter.  I plan on staying with the in-line wheel at this
time.  Additionally, I made new slimmer wheel mounting brackets which attach
the wheel to the nylon leg.  I would suggest purchasing good quality sealed
bearing
for the wheels.

Erich Trombley
N28ET 914 Classic Mono
200+ hours

Juno Gift Certificates
Give the gift of Internet access this holiday season.
http://www.juno.com/give