Re: Europa-List: Contacting the New Europa

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Contacting the New Europa
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 21:51:25

Sorry Richard,
You may be right by what  might follow in a court of law, should Mr
morgan take it that far, but your comments of how life is a bitch are
very much incorrect in my book. Good things happen to those people and
companies that do what's right. Many companies here in the US. such as
the new Glass Air did right by the people that we're due product
A little consideration for L. Morgan would be in order here. If the new
Europa wants the world to know they are in it for the builder/customer
Mr. Morgan should very soon here his kit is on the way. I for one would
not ever recommend a company that didn't care if a past customer got
screwed. Different company owners or not! Making good on old
commitments should have been part of the new business plan. It's part
of building a good reputation. Something the old Europa never thought
of. Hmmm I wonder why the didn't make it?

Jeff
A258