Re: Europa-List: Contacting the New Europa

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Contacting the New Europa
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 15:57:01

>I'm looking for an email address for Europa 2004

Fred - I know that Roger Bull's address <roger@europa-aircraft.com>
is working, as I have been in touch with him several times since
Europa 2004 emerged, assisting with address details for US builders
that they had lost touch with. I don't know if they have yet managed
to get a recent customer list from John Hurst. If anyone has any
influence with John Hurst, I believe they would be doing the rest of
the US Europa community a big favour if they could persuade John to
send a copy of the latest customer list he has over to Kirkbymoorside.

In this connexion, The Europa Club plans to send the next (Dec 2004)
issue of The Europa Flyer not just to Europa Club members, but to all
known Europa builders and pilots (according to the best information
available). Included in this one-off exercise will be information
direct from Kirkbymoorside. The Europa Club is doing this as a
gesture of support to Europa 2004. If by the end of January 2005
(which allows for all likely mail delays) you haven't received a copy
of The Europa Flyer, that most probably means that Europa 2004 do not
have your address. Contact Roger (or me, I pass updates to him) if
you think you have been "orphaned"!

regards

Rowland