Re: Europa-List: Contacting the New Europa

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Contacting the New Europa
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:23:17

Understood, but the point is that suppliers are companies not
customers. These people have in some cases used hard earned savings or
even financed to obtained their dream. Satisfying these people should
be the reason any company is in business. Read the article on Chris
Heinz in this months Kit Planes. Every great company that puts the
consumer first not only survives but flourishes. It's a simple rule of
business that works. Even sending a small part of a kit so the builder
can at least get started would be a sign that this new Europa is indeed
  on the right track. For Mr. Morgan and all who have been screwed by
EMIL, we all are praying E2004 is in it for the builder/customer. More
Europa's flying will be the result and thats the best and only way to
sell more kits.

Best Regards,
Jeff Roberts
A258