Re: Europa-List: Contacting the New Europa

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Contacting the New Europa
From: Trevpond@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 07:07:21

In a message dated 30/11/2004 04:11:50 GMT Standard Time,  Lmorgan822@aol.com
writes:

Europa-List message posted by: Lmorgan822@aol.com

That WAS a  nasty comment!  I am sure you would feel differently if you had
lost  22,000+ US!

Anyone want to buy a beautifully finished and ready to  paint Phase I kit?

Glas-air DID do the right thing, and that is why I  am now one of their
customers.

Well, I have watched and listened and finally have to comment:

I was one of those badly affected by EMIL to the tune of approximately
$20.000:00 and I am not complaining or howling about it!.  Most of the
$20,000:00

is parts that I have had to buy again by trawling the web and buying  bits and

pieces here and there from builders who had too much of one thing or  another.

I have also bought a FWF kit from Europa 2004 and it is sat in the garage
waiting to be fitted.  I speak as I find, and can only say good things  about
Europa2004;  they have been prompt, genuinely tried to help and are  working
ridiculous hours to try and satisfy all  builders past and  present.

You say that they should send out free parts etc to those who got their
fingers burned by EMIL.  I have never heard anything so silly:  so  let's say
that

you bought a business that had been closed,   you are  saying that you would
give kits away to those affected.  I don't think so,  you would be out of
business in a week!!

It's time to stop the complaining and wish all those hardworking guys at
Kirby Moorside the best of luck in their new venture and thank goodness that
someone responsible is now running things to the benefit of all builders both

old and new.

Trev Pond
kit 598