Re: Europa-List: Contacting the New Europa

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Contacting the New Europa
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:46:56

On Nov 29, 2004, at 3:26 AM, Jeremy Davey wrote:

> Do you have a television? The reason I ask is a friend of mine bought
> one on
> EBay and never received it. I'm sure you care about that, too, and I'd
> offer
> him mine but I've only got one. I know you Americans have multiple TVs
> in
> your houses, so I was wondering if you would be so kind as to send him
> one
> of yours? He's not well off, so I'm afraid he cant pay you for it, but
> I'm
> sure that won't be a problem.
>
> Regards,
> Jeremy

Dear Jeremy,
I would be glade to send your friend a TV. After all I even have one in
my shop to keep me company on the long build hours. I may even have 7
or 8 in the house as I do take advantage of the free enterprise system
here in America. So see if he needs an extra. I would be glad to
oblige.

Jeff
A258

PS. Send me his address direct off forum. Maybe we can get it on the
next container.