RE: Europa-List: Contacting the New Europa

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Contacting the New Europa
From: astills <astills@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 16:41:48

Mike & others
As far as I know you'll have to call them. The web site and E-mail is not up
and (as far as I know) there is no representation in the US yet. Don't know
if any is in the works now or not.
Last I talked to them they were still saying there were announcements in all
the magazines about the new company. Haven't seen a single one here in the
US. This is one of the main reasons I
went with the Jabriu set up. There are some small things I need but don't
have to rely on the factory for anything. They told me they were shipping FF
foreward but haven't heard from anyone in the US who has gotten yet or
ordered for that matter. I would think setting up a way for your customers
to get hold of you easily would be one of the first things the new company
would do. Just my 2 cents worth.

Al Stills
N625AZ