Europa-List: Re: Contacting the New Europa & Plexi Source

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Contacting the New Europa & Plexi Source
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 18:18:55

Fred and others,

I haven't had any luck contacting Europa 2004.  BUT, I have had luck
contacting individual subcontractors for various parts.  WRT plexi
windscreen and windows for the Europa, you can contact George Mesiarik
at LP Aero Products ( george@lpaero.com and http://www.lpaero.com/ )
and he can provide you with a price list for Europa Plexi products and
options.

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, 914, Airmaster C/S
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/N914XL
(75%)  Work on hold while I accumulate $$ to purchase the plexi, prop
and other parts that I'll never get from EMIL or E(04).  Meanwhile,
working on Instrument, Commercial, CFI & CFII ratings for potential
career change.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123