Europa-List: Contacting the New Europa

Subject: Europa-List: Contacting the New Europa
From: Fred R. Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 12:08:01

Hi All,

I'm looking for an email address for Europa 2004 as part of a search to
acquire my missing windshield & side windows. Does anyone have an address?

I also recall a discussion of the possibility of ordering direct from the US
supplier of these components, but I believe we (collectively) concluded that
until the dust settled w/ the new company, there were legal/contractual
issues which would prevent us from doing so. Has anyone successfully
acquired new windshield/windows since the demise of EMIL?..if so, how?

Is anyone else in need of these parts?

Fred
A194