RE: Europa-List: Carburetter heating Rotax 912S

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Carburetter heating Rotax 912S
From: Alan Stewart <alan.stewart@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 21:24:02

I've been flying my Europa since 1996 and have never experienced carb
icing (or anything close) on my 'classic' with the venturi (cold air
box) mod.

I'm sure I've flown in conditions where icing might develop.

Alan

I've stopped 273 spam messages. You can too!
Get your free, safe spam protection at
http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnetsig/