RE: Europa-List: coolant AD

Subject: RE: Europa-List: coolant AD
From: Steve Crimm <steve.crimm@stephenscott.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:10:43

Flight,

In reading the recent comments and all of the back and fourths just on the
subject of coolant it occurred to me that there is the need for more
clarification or understanding on AD's and mandatory bulletins.  If nothing
else I need help with the deciphering.

Knowing that we have the desire to maintain our aircraft and components as
per the manufactures requirements and recommendations that there might an
opportunity for us as a group to gather our most knowledgeable to form a
review group for lack of a better name.  The group would review/translate
the Ad's, bulletins, etc and make "suggestions" or "recommendations" to the
group.  Knowing that our aircraft are registered in several countries with
the same amount of bureaucracies would also be a consideration.

Just a thought.

Steve Crimm
N15JN
A058